Saturday, December 13, 2014

December 13, 2014

Winter Market!

Saturdays, 9:00 – 1:00 at Hope Artiste Village located on 999 & 1005 Main Street, Pawtucket

Coastal Growers Market also open 10:00-1:00
at Lafayette Mill, 640 Ten Rod Road, North Kingstown

Farm Fresh Eggs!

PRODUCE:

Potatoes
Carrots
Brussel sprouts
Arugula
Celeriac
Beets
Winter squash
Garlic
Leeks
Shallots
Onion - red and yellow
Rainbow chard
Kale
Radishes
Cabbage
Pumpkins

There are so many uses for red onions. I love salads of all kinds and wanted to share with you what I made for my dinner last night. First, I started with a bunch of red onions that I bought last week at the market. Then I sliced them very thin.



And sautéed them until they were almost caramelized. And then added them to my salad, using the lettuce from market and finishing with a little goat cheese on top! Yummy!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment